Monday, September 28, 2009

Hazel Nut Chocolate Mocha


Hello Monday!!

After a fabulous weekend, I’m ready to get this Monday started. I decided to change the blog look a little. I’m still so new to this, so I’ve been playing with it. How cool is the Blog Header picture???? This is a treasure. One of my great grandmother’s pictures. It’s about 100 years old. She had an old photo book and I borrowed it from my dad and have been scanning the pictures. I loved this one. Just a simple table with food, ready for a family gathering. I have a picture with the family sitting at this same table too. I just LOVE it!!

Woke up to a chilly morning, so I decided to make my copycat Hazelnut Mocha, my favorite from Starbucks ™. I don’t like regular coffee…never have…but add a little chocolate (or a lot), and some hazelnut cream, and syrup…and now we’re talking. This is how I make it:



Just brew regular coffee. While the coffee is brewing, add the Hershey syrup, hazelnut syrup, and hazelnut cream to your cup. I then nuk it for about 40 seconds in the microwave. I stir in the coffee, add some whipped cream on top, and waaalaaaa, a yummy beverage on a chilly morning. This is a favorite for my husband & I to take to Sunday School, or have on a cozy Saturday morning. Hope you enjoy!



Have a wonderful, blessed Monday!!



Linda



1 comment:

  1. very yummy looking! I love the Longaberger cup too *giggle*. I will have to try some of these soon!

    ReplyDelete