Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Garlic Mashed Potatoes


Good Morning........as I try to type on a key stuck key board. Don't you hate it when you tell your kids 10000 times, NOT to drink at the computer. Wonder what part of the "NOT" did she not understand? Yep, our keyboard is a sticky pepsi mess.........thanks to my 15 year old.
Oh well, could have been worse....at least it didn't fry the computer.

Thought I'd share another recipe. My family loves these garlic mashed potatoes. The best part.........to my Weight Watcher friends.............they are only 3 points per serving.

7 cups peeled baking potatoes
6 garlic cloves - peeled
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons margarine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper

Place potatoes ad garlic in a saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer 20 minutes; drain. Return potatoes and garlic to pan. Add remaining ingredients; beat at medium speed until smooth. Enjoy!!

On - and don't pay much attention to the slab of butter on top of my potatoes...that doesn't count!!

Have a great Tuesday!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment