Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy, busy

Busy day here today and the rest of the week!! We have Homecoming this weekend, so you know what that means. I'll be busy all day Sat., with picking up flower, nails done, hair done, pictures taken...yada yada yada. When did it get so complicated? When I was in high school...I painted my own nails, did my own hair with those electric hot rollers, plucked my own eyebrows......my how times have changed in just 3 years LOL!! I wouldn't trade it for anything though. Memories in the making, and my beautiful daughter will be just beautiful. Love you sweetie!!

Today I'll be making cookies and brownies for a church bake sale. I'll post pictures later. The bake sale is Saturday too, and hubby will drop the goodies off tomorrow morning. Also today...we will start moving into our new craft booth. My mom and dad just came from a shopping trip, so we'll have lots of new stuff. I wasn't able to go this time and I was bummed. Within the next couple weeks I hope to have a selling blog or website set up to sell our goodies.

Have a great day!!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment