Friday, November 20, 2009

Butterscotch Delight

Here is a favorite family recipe. I will be making this for dessert to take for Thanksgiving Dinner at my parents. Hope you enjoy!!

Butterscotch Delight

1 cup flour
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 stick butter
2 small packages instant butterscotch pudding
1 cup cool whip (I usually buy the larger one)
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz cream cheese
3 cups milk

Mix flour, butter, pecans and press in bottom of greased 9 x 13 casserole dish. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown at 375 degrees. Cool completely.

Mix powdered sugar, cream cheese & cool whip in one bowl. Mix pudding & milk in another bowl. Layer the two mixtures on cooled crust, ending with additional cool whip on top. I usually reserve some chopped nuts for garnish.

This recipe can be used with other flavors of pudding.

Blessings,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful dessert. I love the flavor of butterscotch and pecans together.
    I have become a follower of your blog. I love to share recipes and ideas, come by and visit my blog and maybe do the same.
    geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete