Thursday, November 19, 2009

I must be CrAzY

Tonight is the big premier of "New Moon" oh, joy, joy!!! I promised my daughter we would go, got the tickets online about a month ago. Now, I'm thinking I must have been delirious when I told her we would go. They have sold 1700 tickets at our local theater...Can you just imagine 1700 screaming teenagers seeing Edward on the big screen (give or take a few hundred crazy mom's like me)?!! Can you imagine standing in line just to get a seat? Can you imagine standing in line with 1700 people, to get a seat, in the pouring rain? Oh, oh, oh....It gets better. I have daycare kids who arrive tomorrow morning at 7:15 - 4:00 THEN my husband and I have Bingo Night, starting at 5:00 (we work bingo a couple times a year to help fund our daughter's softball team) eeeeek!!! We will probably be there until 11:00. Yes...I would say the word of the day is CrAzy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment