Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can you tell I love Snowmen?


We have a Fall Open House at our shop next weekend, so I'm trying to get some things finished.

We've been so busy here at home....as usual!!!! We have several family members in the hospital, so please keep them in your prayers.

With the Holiday Season just around the corner, I know everyone is busy in their own little world, but I know, in my little world, my family & I need to stop and remember what the real season is all about. Everything gets so commercialized and people don't stop to give thanks on Thanksgiving, or remember that we are celebrating the Birthday of Christ....we just go along in our busy world, trying to buy this, and that. Hopefully we can take time to remember what the Holiday Season is all about.

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment