Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our Trip to Amish Country

Oh my Goodness!!! Hubby and I just got back from a wonderful trip to The Amish Country in Lancaster, Pa. I LOVE visiting this area. Usually I go with my mom & friends, and we've been going once or twice a year for 20 years now. This time was relaxing time for hubby & I. We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary in September, but were unable to do anything then....with our daughter playing softball, we were still having tournaments. So, we went this past weekend and stayed at a Bed & Breakfast and it was wonderful. Hubby about died with NO TV reception, but he survived. We also saw "The Miracle of Christmas" and words cannot describe what a wonderful show this was...just awesome. On top of the fun, I probably gained 10 pounds, the food is soooo good in this area. I did do a little shopping and have some great ideas for our booth, and website. Problem is..getting it all done. Here are some pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment