Monday, November 23, 2009

If you Give a Moose a Muffin Monday

I love these books, and my kids loved me to read these books to them (when they were little anyway sniff, sniff).

Well this is exactly how I feel today. Every time I turn around to do something...I see something else that needs to be done, and I'm not getting a lot accomplished. It's all good though, I'll get there.

I have so many things to be thankful for!! It's going to be a wonderful Thanksgiving week, and I'm looking forward to spending a lot of quality time with my family.

Open house this week at the shop where my craft booth is located. I'm still working on some things to get there, and I keep telling myself after this is done I'll concentrate on the house, or baking some goodies, or washing clothes, or shopping, or decorating, or, or this, or, or that. My list just keeps getting longer.

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment