Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving

Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone to have a safe, and happy Thanksgiving. We will be spending Thanksgiving with my parents and my brother's family. It is so nice to have this family time to relax, eat, and just spend time together. Everyone stays so busy all the time!! I look forward to this time of year with the Holiday's approaching. Just being together and having great fellowship means more to me than anything.

Also, prayers being sent to families who have lost loved ones this year. To my friend Sara, who lost her dad two weeks ago, my heart goes out to you. Also, to families that have members serving our country, who are not able to be home for the Holiday's. Thank you for your sacrifice of being away from your family to keep mine safe.

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Blessings,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Linda...love your Christmas header! Is that your home? Just beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annie - Yes, this is my family room. Last year picture though. Haven't gotten the tree up yet...hopefully tomorrow!!

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful day too.

    Lina

    ReplyDelete