Monday, January 18, 2010

Ground Chicken Enchiladas

I'm telling you here & now....My son should have been born a Mexican. He loves Mexican food. I swear he would eat it everyday if he could...but 1. He suffers with acid reflux, and 2. My daughter hates everything about it, (other than nachos & cheese every now and then) so having Mexican every night for dinner just would not work, plus.....I don't think nightly bologna sandwiches would meet the recommended daily allowance for a growing girl.



Here is my easy version recipe Ground Chicken Enchiladas:





1 lb. ground chicken (I buy this in the meat section already packaged)

1 pkg. taco seasoning mix

sour cream

shredded cheddar cheese (I use sharp)

9-10 Tortilla Shells



Brown ground chicken in skillet then drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Spread sour cream on each tortilla shell, add the chicken, sprinkle with cheese, roll up. Bake on 350 for about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment