Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Whew - Busy, busy weekend here! I got a lot accomplished. My biggest project was cleaning our closet. Boy, was I in the trashing mood. I really wish the trash would run soon though, cause I don't want to find myself digging through the bags because I'm having remorse from throwing away clothes that "MAY" fit again...NOT...Who am I kidding??? Anyway, it looks great, and I feel so much better to have it clean & organized.





Monday - Hawaiian Meatballs, mashed potatoes, corn

Tuesday - Weight Watcher Soup, grilled cheese sandwiches

Wednesday - Chicken Philly Sandwiches, tossed salad

Thursday - Country Ham, navy beans, potato salad

Friday - Homemade Pizza, tossed salad

Saturday - Grilled chicken, broccoli casserole, baked potatoes

Have a great Monday,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment