Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies


Sorry!! I know anybody can get this recipe cause it's on the back of Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Morsel bag, but I'm sharing it anyway. Last week I fixed the "Good for you Cookies", this week I fix the "Not so good for you Cookies". I justify it because I know they are better for you than the store bought packaged cookies....and besides....I was really craving some chocolate chip cookies!!



Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies



2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cup morsels
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)



Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla in large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one ta a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 9-11 minutes in a preheated 375 degree oven.


Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment